COVID-19 RETURN-TO-PLAY PRINCIPLES
- All people attending the club is required to register with the Victorian government app and scan/use the barcode or text code. Otherwise, the person needs to fill in the manual register.
- Social distancing of 1.5m to be maintained between all individuals when not playing – display signs explaining patron limits
- Masks to be worn at all times when not playing (coughs or sneezes should be directed into your elbow).
- People should not attend the venue if they are experiencing even mild symptoms or feeling sick.
- Use of changing areas and toilets subject to density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm, and social distancing requirements. Limit use of facility for pre or post event socializing – ‘Get In, Play, Get Out’ – this is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Food or beverage facilities subject to hospitality guidelines.
- Venues to be subject to proper cleaning levels, including use of disinfectant daily on all surfaces and maintenance of a basic cleaning record.
- Coordinator is responsible to manage bookings and keep a register of attendants.
- Any other questions and/or mandatory requirements, please refer to the guidelines provided by the government www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus and table tennis victoria https://www.tabletennisvic.org.au/home/